History of USLI Workshop (1992-2011)
The first workshop was held in 1992 at Tohoku University, just after the ISMVL-92.
At that time, Prof. Kameyama got a support from the Monbusho or the Ministry
of Education, Culture and Science of Japan. Prof. Kameyama organized all the
sessions and invited the speakers.
Many of the talks are tutorial or surveys rather than the specific research result.
The second one was held in 1993 at Sacramento. Again, Prof. Kameyama organized the workshop.
He selected interesting topics and invited speakers. Again the workshop was very exciting.
He made big success in two workshops and created the style of the workshop:
The workshops were very interesting and instructive.
They directed the future research areas. Also, involved new comers
to the Multiple-valued symposia.
From 1994, Sasao became the organer the workshop.
In 1994, he had one in Boston, U.S.A.
In 1995, he had one in Bloomington, U.S.A.
In 1996, Prof. M. Miller and Sasao jointly organized the workshop in
Miller proposed to published workshop notes. They are very useful,
since they remind us the outline of talks after the workshop.
- ULSI 2018 (Lintz, Austria)
- ULSI 2017 (Novi Sad, Serbia)
- ULSI 2016 (Sapporo, Japan)
- ULSI 2015 (Waterloo, Canada)
- ULSI 2014 (Bremen, Germany)
- ULSI 2013 (Toyama, Japan)
- ULSI 2012 (Victoria, Canada)
- ULSI 2011 (Tuusula, Finland)
- ULSI 2010 (Barcelona, Spain)
- ULSI 2009 (Naha, Okinawa, Japan)
- ULSI 2008 (Dallas)
- ULSI 2006 (Singapore)
- ULSI 2005 (Calgary, Canada)
- ULSI 2004 (Toronto, Canada)
- ULSI 2003 (Tokyo, Japan)
- ULSI 2002 (Boston, U.S.A.)
- ULSI 2001 (Warsaw, Poland)
- ULSI 2000 (Portland, U.S.A.)
- ULSI 1999 (Freiburg, Germany)
- ULSI 1998 (Fukuoka, Japan)
- ULSI 1997 (Antigonish, Canada)
- ULSI 1996 (Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
- ULSI 1995 (Indiana, U.S.A.)
- ULSI 1994 (Boston, U.S.A.)
- ULSI 1993 (Sacramento, U.S.A.)
- ULSI 1992 (Sendai, Japan)