CALL FOR PAPERS
May 24, 2023, Matsue, Shimane Prefecture, Japan
After the IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic,
May 22-24, 2023, Matsue, Shimane Prefecture, Japan.
The goal of the Reed-Muller 2023 Workshop is to provide a forum for researchers to exchange and discuss research ideas in the following and related areas:
- Graph-based representations of logic functions: BDD, MDD, BMD, EVBDD, etc.
- EXOR-based representations
- Emerging Technologies: quantum informatics, reversible computing, nano-technology, etc.
- Spectral representation of switching functions
- Graph functions, bent functions, and cryptographic applications
- Implementation in silicon (ASICs, FPLDs, FPGAs, ...)
- Applications of the Reed-Muller transform, including circuit design, processing, etc.
- Cryptographically-significant functions and other applications in cybersecurity